Your organization has invested in our services to improve your work experience. As a partner of Forget Computers you have access to the experience and resources of our entire technology team. We’re ready to help with ALL your technology needs. It’s appropriate, even encouraged, to contact us when you have a question, need help, or feel frustrated with technology (but please don’t take the frustration out on us, we’re here to help).
Sometimes a Support Desk inquiry may lead to the need for Additional Work. However, you will be notified and your organization will be given the opportunity to approve any Additional Work before fees are incurred. We don’t like surprise invoices and we suspect you don’t either.
It’s difficult to anticipate all scenarios, but below is a sample list of reasons to contact our Support Desk:
- Pre-sales consultation (call us before you buy!)
- New hire will arrive in 2 weeks (not yesterday :-)
- Internet, web or email changes or issues
- Networking, workflow or file changes or issues
- Server problems or questions
- Software and hardware problems or questions
- Warranty questions
- Scheduling and billing questions
- Considering a software upgrade
As a partner of Forget Computers we ask that you do NOT call Adobe, Apple, AT&T, Cisco, Comcast, Extensis, GoDaddy, Google, Microsoft, Quark or any other vendor. Requesting help from these companies will often waste a lot of time and their assistance may make things worse. Simply contact us and we’ll help navigate the next step. Below are a few tips for using our Support Desk:
- It’s ALWAYS FREE to contact our Support Desk. When in doubt, contact us.
- Phone calls to 312 602.5345 x1 take priority over emails to email@example.com and online tickets. If it’s urgent, call us.
- There is never a dumb question.
- It can often help to restart your Mac (but NOT your server) before calling. Or run “Call The Doctor” from Self Service as a quick and failsafe troubleshooting step.
Ways To Reach Us
- Use SupportMenu from your Mac menu bar (see the Instructions, or call us for assistance).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to an existing ticket request.
- Visit support.forgetcomputers.com and Submit a request.
- Call 312 602.5345 x1 if it's urgent.