We've seen a growing number of law offices make the bold move from pesky Windows machines to trouble-free Macs — and they love it! Here are a few great resources if your firm is thinking of making the switch:
- The Mac Lawyer: Using Macs in the Practice of Law
- Document Comparison (aka redlining) on a Mac.
- With an AppleTV and a Mac or an iPad, you can use AirPlay to present wirelessly in the courtroom. For example see, TrialPad.
- Battle of the Cloud-Based Practice Management Software (Part 1): Introduction | Everyday Law
- American Bar Association Tech Report.
- We once used MarketCircle's Daylite to organize our business and they have created a special Law Workflow.
We attended the ABA Tech Show 2015 and picked up information on these solutions for law firms. I believe all of them are Mac-friendly:
- Avvo, helping great lawyers get more business.
- MyCase, web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm.
- iTimeKeep, mobile time entry solution for attorneys.
- Clio, time & billing, calendars, and collaboration software for law firms.
- DocMoto, document and email management for Mac.
Please sign in to leave a comment.