- Ongoing Zoom concerns
- Working from home
- Cloud storage ... Box, OneDrive (pros and cons), Egnyte (creatives) WireDrive/Shift (video-focused).
- PII-Protect - Security Awareness Training
Zoom Video Meetings
- Issues with fluency, this is a new technology for most.
- RingCentral meetings vs Zoom.
- The leader in a field is often a target.
- Avoid "zoom bombing" by never using the same password for multiple accounts and don't post your meeting URL publically. Behavior vs. technology issues associated with this app
- The Waiting Room feature allows the organizer to control who can enter meetings - FC can help activate and enforce this feature. See, Secure Your Meetings.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is often not initiated because it can be difficult to use — but you must make it a priority!
- We continue to roll this out to clients — contact us if you don't have it and want to prioritize this for your team.
- Reach out to us to schedule a meeting and to check your domains on the Dark Web.
- https://haveibeenpwned.com/ is a great site that allows you to determine if your email or password has been compromised.
Please sign in to leave a comment.