- Our weekly Livestream reminder/invitation message is sent to all our designated Primary Contact(s) at your organization. Feel free to distribute to other members on your team.
- Some offices are slowly returning to work in a "soft-opening" format with limited staff. Please notify us of any plans your teams has. Note that there may be challenges with Wi-Fi, printers, etc. once back in the office.
- Many clients have been using home equipment. We want to build awareness around these practices so that there is a safe framework and documentation if needed.
- Computer policies: Automated & enforced on devices
- Written policies: Guiding principles for how people need to operate at work.
- See, Recorded July 28, 2020 - macOS Updates & WFH Policy
- Primary Contacts should subscribe to Vision-Bot's weekly report. The report shows all computers in your organization and any problem areas.
- Note the new "Endpoint Protection" field and our preferred solution, Malwarebytes.
PII Protect Security Awareness Training: If you're not already doing this (or something like this) contact us!
- Cost-effective training for your team
- Optional phishing campaign training
- Optional dark web breech alerts
Please sign in to leave a comment.