The video stream recording is a little wonky — Ben did not close his eyes for several minutes. :) However, the audio and screen sharing are solid.
What is DMARC and why use it?
- Allows your clients to trust that your email messages are coming from you!
- Can help prevent blocking of your email and domain — improve deliverability!
- Can prevent domain stealing and spoofing.
- Better protects your brand and reputation.
- Reduces phishing emails.
Help Center Articles for DMARC
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC Overview
- What is DMARC, Why is it Effective Against Phishing Attacks, and How Do We Set It Up?
- Do you have a DMARC Record?
2FA/MFA/OTP and 1Password (Password Manager)
These very similar terms are often used interchangeably:
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- One-Time Password (OTP)
2FA/MFA/OTP will significantly improved your security. Using an app (vs a code texted to your phone) has additional benefits. Authenticator apps can be found in Apple, Google and Microsoft app stores.
Help Center Articles for 1Password
Please sign in to leave a comment.