Ntiva’s Apple for Business Webinars
Join us on March 9 to learn about The Benefits of a Supervised Apple Device (especially iOS). And watch our two most recent recordings:
- Jan Video: Managing Apple IDs and related blog post
- Feb Video: The Upgrade Process to macOS Monterey, and related article
Ntiva’s Apple Help Center
Explore all articles at support.forgetcomputers.com, and below are a few recent posts.
- Does Your Magic Mouse Need More Juice? Here’s How to Check
- Giving Away a Mac Running macOS 12 Monterey? Try Erase All Content and Settings
- Plan for the Future by Establishing a Legacy Contact
We are encouraging all clients to upgrade to macOS 12 Monterey. Be prepared that it can take at least 1-hour (possibly longer), and you must have enough hard drive space — at least 50 GB free. It’s also helpful if a Mac has all updates applied before upgrading. However, there are two reasons why applying updates can be challenging.
- Apple hides the updates below the upgrade button.
- There is a recent Apple bug whereby the updates do not appear or don’t work. We have developed a fix for this in MacManage. It’s called, Software Update – Kickstart Process. If running this does not work for you, please get in touch with us.