Since Ntiva acquired Forget Computers in late 2020, we’ve been working on the best way to integrate and improve our service to clients.
On May 1, we will move our Zendesk ticketing and FreshBooks invoicing systems to a new integrated solution. Below are a few of the changes this will bring:
- Clients may notice visual changes in our email responses. However, the process remains unchanged. Please continue to leverage SupportMenu to email email@example.com, or call our team at 312-602-5345, x1.
- As an additional option to submitting a request via email, we will deploy a new Customer Portal in the next 90 days. Here is a short video highlighting some of the features:
Online Payment System
- If clients currently pay invoices online at FreshBooks, this will change to a new application called Connect Booster. Connect Booster integrates into the Customer Portal, so only one login is required. Here is a video of the upcoming payment system:
- If payment information is saved in FreshBooks, clients must re-enter it into Connect Booster — after May 1. Connect Booster has ACH and credit card options. Please note the 3% convenience fee to use a credit card.
Payments, Office and Email Address
- For billing-related questions, starting May 1st, 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make all payments payable to Ntiva, Inc. And all correspondence and checks should be mailed to the following address:
801 Oak Creek Drive
Lombard, IL 60148
We thank all our clients for their continued business — and patience as we transition. Our goal is to make this a smooth process, but we know there can be issues with significant changes like this.
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have questions or experience any issues in working with us during this transition.
Director, Apple Technology