Ntiva Security Standards - Login Window
Enable heightened security at the login window while presenting a custom message to your users.
- Name/password field instead of a list of users
- Client-specific EULA
- Disable auto-login (password required every reboot)
- Disable Console login
- Disable PW Hint
- Disable Guest account
- The use of a client-specific EULA means that this must be duplicated per client.
- Remind users that they need to start remembering their Mac username, as many are used to seeing a list of users while logging in.
- If a client is using Addigy Identity, their login experience will be in that user interface rather than the native macOS one configured by these settings.