Vision-Bot contains two powerful reports you can run on-demand from the DEVICES page to generate a real-time snapshot across your fleet of Apple devices.
- Device Report: This report displays an online spreadsheet of the devices you are viewing. It's a quick and easy way to compare information across your entire fleet. We currently report on:
- Device Name
- Serial Number
- Processor Speed
- Processor Type
- Benchmark Score
- Software Update
- Endpoint Protection
- FileVault Key Escrowed
- Enabled Users
- Last Check-In
- Boot Disk Capacity
- % Full (Boot Disk)
- Max. (memory)
- % Free (memory)
- % CPU Usage
- App Report: This report can help ensure your team runs updated and secure application versions. Or maybe you want to streamline your workflow and confirm everyone is running the exact same version of an app. Note: If a version number is not shown then the application is not installed. And Vision-Bot only knows if the app is installed. It cannot determine if the app is licensed. We currently report on:
- After Effects
- Media Encoder
- Premiere Pro
- Google Chrome
Before running a report you can:
- Select from the Organization Groupings (if applicable to your instance)
- Further filter from the Alerts tabs (left sidebar)
- Or Sort to get one step closer to the information you're looking for.
Once a report is generated you can:
- Change the column visibility
- Drag and drop the column order
- Sort by a column
- Filter by Search
- Download a CSV copy for further manipulation in the spreadsheet application of your choice!
Here's a video of Vision-Bot. Device Reporting starts at 23:15 and Software Reporting starts at 31:43.
Please sign in to leave a comment.