Once you've created your Apple Business Manager account and signed in for the first time, you'll want to create a second account that Ntiva will use to help connect all your services. Creating this account is a necessary step in getting your Apple devices enrolled.
- Sign into Apple Business Manager with your new account.
- Select the Users Tab, and then click the Add button at the top of the next column to create a new user:
- Fill out the details on the new user as follows:
- First Name: Ntiva
- Middle Name (optional): Apple
- Last Name: Team
- Managed Apple ID: email@example.com
- Roles/Locations: Administrator
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save to finish creating the account.
- After a moment, you'll see a prompt to Create New Sign-in:
- Select the first option, Create a downloadable PDF and CSV and click Continue
- Your new sign-in will be created, and once complete, you'll see the new account name and password:
- Click Download...
- Select 1-up PDF and click Download to download your PDF:
Congratulations! Send the PDF to your Ntiva Account Manager as soon as convenient. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.