Use these instructions to enroll your iPhone or iPad into Ntiva's management system. These instructions are intended only for Ntiva clients.
- Open Safari from your device (iPhone or iPad).
- Navigate to the enrollment link provided to you by your company or Ntiva. You'll be prompted by the website to download a configuration profile — tap Allow.
- Once the download completes, open Settings, then tap Profile Downloaded on the left to view the profile.
- Tap Install.
- Type in your password if requested, and then tap Install on the Warning prompt.
- Tap Trust.
- Tap Done.
If you're unable to proceed due to an existing MDM Profile on your iOS device, you must remove it before adding the new profile. To remove an existing MDM Profile:
- Tap on the Settings App, then scroll down and tap General:
- Tap VPN & Device Management:
- Check the Mobile Device Management section for any existing MDM Profiles - here you can see an existing Management Profile. Tap it for more details:
- Look for and tap Remove Management. Follow the prompts to remove the Management profile:
- Once you're done, head back to the top of this article and follow the steps to install your new MDM profile.
Some types of MDM enrollment profiles cannot be removed - these unremovable profiles need to have some work performed by your support team or existing MDM provider in order to release them from management. This will usually require erasing your device, so please follow up with your account manager if any questions arise.