- Typically at the end of the year organizations determine there are budget funds available for technology moves/adds/changes.
- Please notify Forget Computers ASAP of any upcoming changes so we can help you build a solid plan and get you on the calendar.
- We can schedule changes in early 2021 and invoice in 2020 if needed.
- We encourage all users to upgrade to 10.14 (Mojave) or 10.15 (Catalina).
- Big Sur will be available by the end of the year.
- Primary Contacts you can use Vision-Bot.app to determine if your office needs upgrades
- Filter by Macs
- Run a Device Report
- Sort by OS — look for anything 10.13 or earlier
- Upgrade with intention!
- There are many security & Privacy settings that need to be checked
- Software updates or upgrades (purchases) may be required
- Confirm you are backing up
- Plan for up to 2-hours of downtime during an upgrade
- Microsoft is dropping support on macOS 10.13 or earlier by November
- Contact us and we can assist in creating a scheduled rollout for your upgrades
- Leverage our MacManage app and PDF instructions to make things easier for your team!
Apple recent announcements